I'd like to provide support to Ukraine and/or displaced people from Ukraine

You can register to provide specific support for displaced people from Ukraine upon their arrival in Australia, or you can volunteer with a wide range of activities to support Ukraine against Russian invasion. You can also make a tax deductible financial contribution to our preferred charity "Ukraine Crisis Appeal"

  • Register to provide Displaced People Support here
  • Volunteer your services to support Ukraine here
  • Make a contribution to UkraineCrisisAppeal
  • Wear Blue and Gold and attend a rally
  • Contact the UCNSW and see what else is needed

Thank you for your support!
Ukraine hears your words and sees your actions!

English English Українська Українська